Can someone tell me about the HRH kids club?

Katy

Mouseketeer
I have a 9yr son and my husband and I would like to go out to dinner (my son hates long sit down meals!) and was wondering if he would enjoy some time at the kids club. I'm not sure what the official name is and do you think he's too old? Thanks.

Your child would have a good time at Camp Lil Rock. The area is designed to accomodate kids age 4 to 12 with games, computers, videos and activities. During the slow times there may not be many children in the program. Rates are hourly and meals may be ordered for an additional fee.

My daughter went to the Camp Lil Rock when she was 8 and 9, she had a good time there. There werent many other kids there with her and they seemed to be from ages 5 - 10. I think it was $9 an hour and $6 for dinner.

Have fun.

Patty

When we were at the HRH in Oct, I put my 4 year twins in the club for a few hours while DH and I had dinner at the Palm. They had a really great time. They were the only kids there at the time, so they got a lot of attention. There are lots of things for kids to do at the club. But since my daughters were the only ones there, they did Arts and Crafts, which is what they both love to do.

I don't suppose they offer any sort of "volume discount." My wife and I will be there in November 2003 with our four children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter