Can someone post AAA AKL prices?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what kind of prices are being offered for early, (1st week) December at AKL, with the AAA club? Perhaps someone could get a quote for me? Dec3, 2 adults, 2 kids Savanah View. BOY! would I appreciate it! The packages seem fair, except I already have park hopper tickets! ( I guess I could use them next year, though) Thank you all for at least trying to give me an idea if I should get AAA, or not! :confused:

Hi! I was quoted an AAA price of $169.15 + tax = $188.50 for Nov. value season. This is for a standard room, so I'm not sure what a savannah view rate would be. I'm assuming it's the rack rate minus 15%. You can always call CRO and ask. Good luck!

Hi, did you get this on the web site, I am not sure how to find room only rates for disney on the AAA website, can you please explain it to me . I only see a link for packages.

thanks.

wdwforme@cox.net

I was quoted a rate of $170 for standard for 2nd week of Dec. with AAA. I got the rate and booking from Dreams Unlimited! That way, if a code comes out that is cheaper, DU will automatically make the adjustment!

Tink,
I got my rate by calling CRO. I mentioned we had APs and AAA. No AP discounts were available but this AAA rate was.

Susie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter