Can someone please repost the pics of the Coronodo Springs Resort for me please!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneykindofgal, Jun 11, 2004.

1. disneykindofgal

disneykindofgal Earning My Ears

Thanks! I would really appreciate it. Hubby got home very late last night and we didn't have time to book so now that it is the weekend, we are booking and I wanted to take a gander at the Coronodo Springs pictures and making the decision between it and the Poly. ::MinnieMo

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansyr

dansyr I'm a loser

4. epcotfan

epcotfan http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1

I have pics and video on my website. The link is in my signature.

5. polkadotminnie

polkadotminnie <font color=teal>I still like the idea of a glass

This is a truly fantastic resort. I have 3 kids ages 8, 5, and 2. They really loved the pool area. I could hardly pull them out of it to go back to MK. The resort is very relaxing. It is not as bustling as the other resorts, but very laid back. I never saw any conventioneers when we were there in March, just families at the pool. We have a car so I didn't eat in the food court, just refilled my mug. We also don't bother with the bus system since we like having our car with us. I really wasn't the one who wanted to stay at this resort (my DH wanted to last year but we got a cheap upgrade to AKL) but I was surprised at how much I loved this resort. We will go back here after I try a few more resorts.

6. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Yes, just visit my website below and it will link you to all the CSR websites