Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Deemarch, Mar 23, 2005.
Does everyone go to different restaurants each night?
On each ship there are 3 restraunts. You rotate restraunts during the week. The 4 day cruises have been trying a different rotation than normal, where you are in the same restraunt two nights in a row.
Your rotation will be printed on your KTTW card when you check in. You will also get a printed card in your stateroom with your schedule on it.
Yes, everyone in your restaraunt will go to a different restaurant each night. Including your servers. They go with you. As said above it will be printed on your KTTW card when you board.
Things to know about dinning - In order of importance
1) Seating: Main (6:00) or Late (8:30)
2) Rotation: Which dinning room that night. On the Magic the restaurants are: Lumiere's, Animator's Palate and Parrot Cay so the three rotations are LAPLAPL or APLAPLA or PLAPLAP and on the Wonder the restaurants are: Tritons's, Animator's Palate and Parrot Cay so the three rotations are TAP or APT or PTA. If you are on the 4 night cruise DCL has now changed the rotation again (2nd time) to having the third and fourth restaurant the same (in other words - the last two nights in the same restaurant). So the rotations are as of March 13, 2005: TAPP, APTT and PTAA (this is the way it was way back in the beginning in '98-'99). And Pirates Night is on the third night (Tuesday). Note1: early in 2005 DCL change to having the first 2 nights in the same restaurant (ie. TTAP, AAPT and PPTA) because of the new Pirates Night show/buffett. Note2: BEFORE Pirates Night the rotation on the 4 nighter was TAPT, APTA and PTAP.
3) Table Number: (same table number in all of the dinning rooms)
4) Your Serving Team: they will be with you for all of your rotational dinning
5) Your Tablemates: Most families will share a table with other families. They will be with you for dinner in all of the rotational dinning rooms (so get to know them - you have 3 to 7 nights to make new friends)
Separate names with a comma.