Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Deemarch, Mar 23, 2005.
Does everyone go to different restaurants each night?
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
On each ship there are 3 restraunts. You rotate restraunts during the week. The 4 day cruises have been trying a different rotation than normal, where you are in the same restraunt two nights in a row.
Your rotation will be printed on your KTTW card when you check in. You will also get a printed card in your stateroom with your schedule on it.
Yes, everyone in your restaraunt will go to a different restaurant each night. Including your servers. They go with you. As said above it will be printed on your KTTW card when you board.
Things to know about dinning - In order of importance
1) Seating: Main (6:00) or Late (8:30)
2) Rotation: Which dinning room that night. On the Magic the restaurants are: Lumiere's, Animator's Palate and Parrot Cay so the three rotations are LAPLAPL or APLAPLA or PLAPLAP and on the Wonder the restaurants are: Tritons's, Animator's Palate and Parrot Cay so the three rotations are TAP or APT or PTA. If you are on the 4 night cruise DCL has now changed the rotation again (2nd time) to having the third and fourth restaurant the same (in other words - the last two nights in the same restaurant). So the rotations are as of March 13, 2005: TAPP, APTT and PTAA (this is the way it was way back in the beginning in '98-'99). And Pirates Night is on the third night (Tuesday). Note1: early in 2005 DCL change to having the first 2 nights in the same restaurant (ie. TTAP, AAPT and PPTA) because of the new Pirates Night show/buffett. Note2: BEFORE Pirates Night the rotation on the 4 nighter was TAPT, APTA and PTAP.
3) Table Number: (same table number in all of the dinning rooms)
4) Your Serving Team: they will be with you for all of your rotational dinning
5) Your Tablemates: Most families will share a table with other families. They will be with you for dinner in all of the rotational dinning rooms (so get to know them - you have 3 to 7 nights to make new friends)
Separate names with a comma.