Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
MicMin said:
VMK_KrazyLuke
j10ldc

Tinkattitude
j10msp

you are great at doing this TY SO SO SO SO Much!!!

Thank you and you are welcome. Have a wonderful Holiday. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!
and Spongeblair, this is for you :

merry christmas and all the best for 2006.

MicMin said:
VMK_KrazyLuke
j10ldc

Tinkattitude
j10msp
THANK YOU SO MUCH TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty..
Thank You :goodvibes

Hi MicMin. :wave2:

You made me a glitter signature a couple monts back.My computer crashed and I can't get it back.

I would really appreciate it,if your not too busy,to make me a glitter signature with Sorcerer Mickey.And to the side say CL_CaptainBrain.

Thanks MicMin! :hug:

You are welcome Tinkattitude and Spongeblair. :)

Thank you Maleficent. :)

Captain Brain. :)

j99eog

wow you do awesome sparkly stuff! I wonder if you could make a sparkly picture of Boo from Monsters Inc and have my name "BassChickBritt" next to it! Please and thank you!

Can someone make a glittery sign that says "wrigley" (plz dont capitalize the w!) with a Tigger on the side?

Does anyone need a glitter(picture only,no words),I found alot on this site and I want to see if anyone would want a disney character.Tinker Bell,Donald Duck,Mickey,Winnie the Pooh,and more.Just tell me which 3 characters you are interested in(,in case the first 2 characters are not there).

:paw: Emily :paw:

I didn't know if you wanted the Tigger to sparkle or not.

jhzvy9

jhzxcp

Doesn't MicMin make the cutest pictures!:) :wave2: Hope you''re having a
good new years so far!
Kim

Thanks! But how do I put it in my signature? I tried copy & paste and it didnt work :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!