Can someone help?

Anne Gilroy

Earning My Ears
I'm a little overwhelmed by all the disigners and designs and wondering if someone can just pick me lol. I wanted a surprise sign, a birthday sign and a few invitations. I am surprising my 6 and 9 year old with Disney on my sons 6th birthday on 11/17/16. I am not super picky on designs. I've loved everything I've seen so far!

Hoping for these:
1) "Happy 6th birthday Connor 11/17/16. You're invited to the Hoop de Doo review for your birthday dinner with Nana and Papa!"

His favorite characters are what he calls "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."

2) "Surprise Caitlin and Connor we're going to Walt Disney World! 11/17/16"

Crowd of Disney characters would be wonderful.

3) I'd love generic invites, or with caitlin and connors name to: Cape May Cafe breakfast and dinner, Crystal Palace breakfast, 1900 breakfast and dinner, Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner, Garden Grill breakfast, la Hacienda de San Angel Illuminations dinner, MVMCP (11/18), Liberty Tree Tavern dinner, Bibbidi Bibbidi Boutique at Disney Springs both princess and knight packaged. (11/18)

If this is allowed I would be forever grateful. If there is a more appropriate place to post this please let me know. I tried to read all the rules and instructions but it was slightly overwhelming. Thank you so much for reading.

Out of the ones you listed, I do have a Hoop Dee Doo Revue, so I made one for you, if you like. The only thing is that I'm not able to PM you my password for the album and the photobucket link, because you don't have 10 posts yet. If you can post on the test board a couple more times, and make sure you enable private messaging, I will send you the info to get the letter, if you want it. I think some of the other designers have letters already made for the rest of your requests, maybe they can help you with the rest.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry I think I have 10 now but not sure how to "enable private messaging". I appreciate your help!

You have 9 now, if you look at your avatar, where your screen name is, it says, messages, right under when you joined.

image.jpeg

ETA. Ok, you posted while I was posting. Lol. You now have 11.

Last edited:
Hi
here are a couple of MVMCP tickets and an invite I have,,,maybe they will help,
please save to your own computer as I delete images weekly.

Hugs Mel

images moved and posted in my Photobucket

Last edited:

Thank you bababear - I love them but I cannot figure out how to download them. Can you tell me how please? It wants me to order prints or something.

MataHari22
Thank-you! thank-you! thank-you!
I just got in from work and am so thankful you explained it. I can see messages at work but rarely get enough time to post replies.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Hi Bababear - I went to download the invitation and the date on the invite is wrong. It says November 11 but it's November 18. Any chance I could bother you to change the date? I'd appreciate it!

Hi Bababear - I went to download the invitation and the date on the invite is wrong. It says November 11 but it's November 18. Any chance I could bother you to change the date? I'd appreciate it!

Hi,,,my name is Mel
I changed the dates on all three of the DISigns,,sorry about that.
Please post when you have downloaded them.
Hugs Mel

@Anne Gilroy , did you get all of your requests met? Not sure what all Mel was able to do for you. I think I might have little bits of free time in the next three days to try and do things for you if no one else has done them. Just let me know.

i wish I had seen this message sooner! I do appreciate everything I've received so far but have not received the surprise (#2) or most of the invitations in #3 - only the mvmcp. I hope it's not too late!!

i wish I had seen this message sooner! I do appreciate everything I've received so far but have not received the surprise (#2) or most of the invitations in #3 - only the mvmcp. I hope it's not too late!!

I can work on them tomorrow for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!