Can someone explain the Evening EMH and how they work

MissAlaineous

Earning My Ears
We will be going in a week. We will be staying on site at Pop Century. So I know that we will have access to the EMH.

Do you have to have special bracelets or stamps? If so, where do you get them from? That kind of thing.

Otherwise how would they differentiate between those who are allowed to be there and those who aren't?

Also, is there a limit on the number of passes or whatever that they give out? So, if you don't get there soon enough you won't be able to stay. That kind of thing.

Thank you!

You pick up a wristband with your resort room key. There are usually several locations in each park to accomplish this.

Any one staying in a WDW resort is able to get a wristband.

To partake of evening EMH, you'll have to have a bracelet. These are given out 2 hours before "regular" closing times at various locations in the Theme Parks. (Hint, if you enter a Theme Park close to closing, bypass the line for bracelets at the entrance and find one further into the park.)

To go on a ride, you must show the bracelet. Each individual must show a room key (or KTTW card) to get the bracelet.

So far as I know there is not limit to the bracelets short of the park reaching capacity.

Also keep in mind that you do not have to be there when they start giving out bracelets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter