Can lesbians have fun at Disney World?

That video was awesome! Makes me want to be there, but not til July for us. Great idea!

You two make me want to hang out with you. Who wouldn't want to have that much fun!?! I absolutely loved the video.

How hard was it getting the audio to synch with the visuals? I got a tiny bit of a headache when that occurred to me.

Cheers to the two coolest chicks I don't know :cool1:

Um, there were four women in the video -- do all lesbians look alike to you? :rotfl:

It seemed to me that the video featured the original poster and her girlfriend. It was as if they had the "starring role" with their friends as "supporting cast". That is my take on it. All lesbians do NOT look alike to me.

I appreciate the teasing.

Ha ha, that was awesome. You guys looked like you had an amazing time! My girl and I are going on an adults only trip the end of September. No kids, just her and I. I can't wait. I hope I get to dance with Mickey too!!!!:love:

Also two of my fav subjects, Disney and girls who love girls :)

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this otherwise really long Monday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter