Can I use one dining credit and pay the rest at Le Cellier?

Princess_Au

Mouseketeer
We will be eating at Le Cellier on our last day. We will likely not have an excess of dining credits left to use at Le Cellier. I'm wondering if we could each use one dining credit and then pay out of pocket for the rest?

We will be eating at Le Cellier on our last day. We will likely not have an excess of dining credits left to use at Le Cellier. I'm wondering if we could each use one dining credit and then pay out of pocket for the rest?

No. It's either 2 credits or pay OOP.

You can't pay for a two credit meal with one credit + oop.

What you can do, since it seems like you will each have one credit, is pay for one meal with the two credits, and pay oop for the other meal.

You can't pay for a two credit meal with one credit + oop.

What you can do, since it seems like you will each have one credit, is pay for one meal with the two credits, and pay oop for the other meal.

Another thought is to pay OOP for a less expensive meal and save your TS credits for Le Cellier - that's what we usually do (i.e. - pizza at Via Napoli).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter