Can I use a Landry's Gift card at Yak and Yeti CS?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I have read both yes and no. Does anyone know if I can use a Landry's gift card at the Yak and Yeti counter service location?

Oh I don't know. Anyone. I have a Landrys card but never thought of trying at Y+Y CS.

according to Landry's website they do accept it at their counter service. I hope so since I bought one of their cards just to eat at the CS.

I would think so. Haven't done it myself. But I was looking at Landry gift cards at Sam's last week. On back of the card it listed what restaurants would accept it. Yak & Yeti was listed.

jenhelgren said:
I have read both yes and no. Does anyone know if I can use a Landry's gift card at the Yak and Yeti counter service location?

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

We dined at Yak & Yeti TS on 5/31/2012...

our waiter tried to sell us on the Landry's Meal Deal plan... (we said no).

In his sales spiel he mentioned that we could use the Gift Card at Yak and Yeti and all Landry's location.

We LOVED Yak and Yeti by the way...

Hope this helps... my answer / vote based on that experience is that YES you CAN use the Gift Card.

Mary

In case anyone else needing information happens to read this post-I called Yak and Yeti today and they confirmed that you can use the Landry's gift card at both TS and CS. Thanks for all the help!

OK. So does this mean I can use my Landrys select card at the Y+Y cs? Will it add points towards rewards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter