Can I see fireworks from DTD?

loobylou44

Mouseketeer
We are going to the 6pm performance of Cirque de soleil on Christmas Day, and then spending a bit of time at Downtown Disney afterwards. So will we be able to see either Wishes or Illuminations from Downtown Disney, and if so whereabouts in Downtown Disney? thanks :goodvibes

Sorry don't know but you might get a better response if you change the thread title to can you see the fireworks from DTD? Just a thought.

Epcot is the nearest to DTD - you may see some of the lasers but not sure that you will be able to see that much. I've never noticed anything when there - but you never know - my DH often say's that my eyes are pasted on!!:)

If you can get on the Characters in Flight balloon ride in DTD - it is meant to be fantastic when you can see the MK & Epcot fireworks at the same time.

When we were there in Sept, we met a couple who planned their ride in the giant balloon to be at 9pm so they could see the fireworks too - they said it was fantastic

If you can get on the Characters in Flight balloon ride in DTD - it is meant to be fantastic when you can see the MK & Epcot fireworks at the same time.

When we were there in Sept, we met a couple who planned their ride in the giant balloon to be at 9pm so they could see the fireworks too - they said it was fantastic

Thanks, that sounds a good idea. :goodvibes

we can see fireworks from the quiet pool at SSR congress park, all be it in the distance,even if you see them its far away
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!