can I request a middle vacation letter???

gerardo orozco

Mouseketeer
hey,
I will like to see if someone could make a middle of vacation letter for my family, size 8.5x11 or copy paper size
I will like the letter to be in spanish I have the translation and I will post them under here
Can the letter have this clip art of mickey and his friends (below is the link) not the background just the characters can it also have all the characters signature by their picture thank you.
here is the translation:

Querida, Familia Orozco
Esperamos que estén teniendo unas buenas vacaciones hasta ahora!!
Para hacer su visita aún más especial,
les hemos dejamos un regalo sorpresa
de parte de todos nosotros aquí en Disney!!
que disfruten el resto de sus vacaciones!!!
sus amigos,

above by "sus amigos," it means your friends so can the clip art be located below that with all the autographs of the characters by (so mickey picture (the clipart) and then the autograph right above him or to the side)
I do have the clip art all crop out but it only works with paint shop pro
It could have any background. I just need that clipart and that text.
thank you, in advance can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!
Gerardo orozco

Last edited:
Yes I did see that one in my other thread but here is the little problem
When I go to printing the background purple and the font black you can't quite read the text so can I request if you could change the background and instead of that clip art can you add the one I'm requesting above plz
Thank you in advance
Gerardo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter