Can I redeem my Disney rewards card and

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
pick it up someplace vs. paying the $10 rush shipping surcharge? I thought I remembered a place in downtown disney that you could do that? Or am I imagininig that?

FWIW, I also remember reading that you could get a rewards card at Guest Services in Downtown Disney. I'm not sure if you would order the card first, or if you can handle the whole transaction at DD. Hopefully someone will have better info for you. :goodvibes

I just did this 2 weeks ago. I ran out of time to get my rewards card before I left. Just go to guest services at the parks and they can issue you a blank rewards card and you just just call your credit card company and they'll transfer the points right then. Very easy!

THANK YOU! I thought I had read that. I'll wait till I get there. It's enough to pay for 2 dinners I think.

We forgot our rewards card at home when we went to Disney a week ago and went to guest services at Epcot (the park where we were) and got a new card immediately. We just had to call the 1-800 number to activate it and then transfer our points!

Yes - wish they made that more easily known on the website before I paid the $10 last year to rush ours prior to our trip in December! Didn't see anything about it until AFTER the confirm your order page. Not surprised.

Just got my card at Downtown Disney a couple weeks ago. (Our trip was only planned 10 days in advance...not enough time to get card). Guest Services takes your name and fills ot a line in a logbook and gives you a card. You have to call the number on the card to have your Rewards moved to the card. Very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter