Can I make Palo ressies for us and another couple?

LisaSp

Mouseketeer
Just learned that good friends are going to join us on our Feb 08 cruise. We have sailed DCL before, they have not. At this point we are not linked, will not be dining together as we have early and they have late seating. Will I be able to make a Palo reservation for 4 people when there are only 2 adults in our cruise reservation?? We didn't do Palo on our last cruise so I am not sure how it works but I know I can make reservations sooner than our friends can...

Thanks for any input!

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I was told by my TA earlier today that I would be able to reserve a 4-top (table) at Palo for us and our friends, who are on another reservation. I figure I can always call DCL the next morning to sort it out, but I just want to get it reserved for the time we want.

Hope this helps!

I believe you can only make a reservation for a number larger than your own party when your reservations are linked. When you go to make your reservation online it will have a dropdown menu with the adults in your party. You choose one to be the name the reservation is in. The screen will then show boxes to check off for anyone else in your party that is to be on the reservation, along with the adults in any parties linked to you. If you are not linked it will not know to show the names of your friends.

You will not be able to book a table for 4 unless you have that many guests to choose in the reservation process. My advice would be to contact DCL, link your reservations but keep your dining separate.

Good luck!

Question: How do you do this on line? When I made my Palo reservation, they asked for us to select the persons dining. Now the people we were linked to were listed. So I could have chose them. But how do you list the people if you are not linked? Since every individual can only have one reservation, how does this work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter