Can I have a moan??

Louise you are a hero in my book, I hope your poor son gets well soon, Is there a cheapy travel lodge maybe you could stay at the night before, It is so stressfull traveling!!

My niece has those bands with the little stud on the inside of her wrist, she swears by them.

Sending you all pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Sorry to hear it was an horrendous journey,please vent away sending my love x

Keeping everything crossed for you and your little soldier.:goodvibes Not long to go till your holidays.

I just wanted to sat a big thanks to everyone who sent lovely messages last week and I wanted to let you all know that Today was so positive for the 1st time in ages I didnt walk away from the hosp in tears. I actually think I was smiling :)

The consulatant has started a whole new treatment which is as close to 100% chance of working as you can get!! How fab is that ::yes::

There is a negative that at the end of april he will need another op but then that should finish the treatment for good :groom:

I know its gonna be a long haul with the new regime but they think my son is going to live so I am the happiest person on earth today :goodvibes

I just wanted to sat a big thanks to everyone who sent lovely messages last week and I wanted to let you all know that Today was so positive for the 1st time in ages I didnt walk away from the hosp in tears. I actually think I was smiling :)

The consulatant has started a whole new treatment which is as close to 100% chance of working as you can get!! How fab is that ::yes::

There is a negative that at the end of april he will need another op but then that should finish the treatment for good :groom:

I know its gonna be a long haul with the new regime but they think my son is going to live so I am the happiest person on earth today :goodvibes

That is FANTASTIC news!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You must be over the moon!!! I am so pleased for you.

Awww that is wonderful, Louise!!! So glad you've shared it with us... Hugs :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: to you, your son and your family... Have a magical holiday... :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 What brilliant news for your whole family. You will be able to go and enjoy your holiday

What wonderful news! :) Just hang in there and think, hopefully in 3 months it'll all be over. I'll send some pixiedust: for that! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter