Can I have 2 SW reservations at different times on the same day

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
The situation is I already have a reservation leaving MCO at 6pm. Tonight I found for half the points I can leave at 11Pm on the same day. Not sure about leaving so late. Can I make the 11pm and keep the orginal without raising any red flags until I deceide.
Thanks

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but my guess would be no. But, I'd pick half the points for sure and a big more park or resort time if you don't have a days' ticket. Saving half the points is awesome and I'd take advantage if I suddenly got the chance!

You totally can! I do it a lot. I'm indecisive too. You don't even have to cancel it until that day (like 10 minutes before the flight you don't want) if you want your points back. So no need to rush into a decision.

I've done it before. I'm sure they have some language about their right to cancel your reservations if you do this, but I've never had that happen. I guess proceed at your own risk.

Yes I do it all the time. Right now my RR acct says I have 14 trips planned. When I really only have 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter