Can I Do This?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by newfiegirl, Apr 2, 2013.

1. newfiegirl

newfiegirl Hello Mickey!

I am staying on site for 7 days, then moving to a house for 7 days. If I have an extra day for a park, I know I can come back and get into a park within the 14 days.
    Here is my question:
    1. Can I keep a CS or TS meal, make reservations and eat somewhere within 14 days?

2. Also, If I have the waterparks and more, Can I continue to visit the parks throughout week 2?

3. Finally, Can I give my brother the video game pass (thats comes with the water parks option) for him to use at downtown disney.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. graceesmom

graceesmom DIS Veteran

I can't speak to this. I only know about Arcade points that you get for your resort arcade that comes with a package. Haven't heard of video game pass at Downtown Disney. Are you talking about Disney Quest instead? Those are attached to the room and should have an expiration on the voucher.

4. newfiegirl

newfiegirl Hello Mickey!

yes dsiney quest it is...can i give away that pass?

5. deakam

deakam DIS Veteran

The Disney Quest voucher has your name on it and you must be there with your ID to use them. The package comes with 2 vouchers---we had 3 people in our room. I tried to use my niece's voucher and was told that they are non-transferable.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

1. No. All dining credits you have left over will expire at midnight after you have checked out of your Disney resort. You can come back anytime and eat at Disney...but not on DDP credits.

2. You should ask this on Theme Parks and Attractions. There are ticket experts there.

3. No, your Disney Quest package voucher is not transferable.

7. bgirl29

bgirl29 DIS Veteran

Are you on the dining plan? If so any of those meal credits expire at midnight the day you check out.