Can I call Debbie if I booked thru a TA?

Mike320

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I booked with a Travel Agent and got the REAS package.

Can I still call debbie directly about booking my dinner/brunch and Spa?

Thanks everyone!

Mike

I'm just soooo excited...it's not till 1/22/04...

145 days! :earsboy:

too early to call?

Mike

Hmm...good question - I'm just about to take my first cruise on DCL - I know that the excursion reservations can be booked like 90 days out or something like that - I don't think it could hurt to give her a call and ask. I'd wait a couple of days though - I'm sure the DCL folks are just beginning to catch their breath after Jeanne....

Not too early; I booked my REAS ressies four months out.

Happy Planning!:sunny:

Too early for 2005 Palo/Spa bookings. They are not yet in the system for Debbie to book.

Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen-

I am on the same cruise with Mike, have the REAS pkg and wanted to know when to call Debbie as well. Do you know when the 2005 information will be available and when we can call her?

Also, do you have to be paid in full to call and book with Debbie like you need to be with excursions?

Thanks for helping us newbies out, Sue Ellen!

:)

I am interested in when we can book too!
We are on the 1/4/05 cruise. My TA said DCL would be in touch
a few days befor to book the spa and palo's but I sure don't want to wait that long!

Wintermom

I also called Debbie about 4 months prior to our 11/28 cruise to book my Palo and Spa ressies. She never hinted that it was too early. I would call Debbie to try and book, and then when she tells you they are not available, ask her when you might call her back (she is WONDERFUL and VERY helpful).

As for being paid in full, I had only paid the deposit when I made my ressies.

Hope this helps!

PS -- I booked through CostCo.

For 2004 cruises, I'd call NOW.

For 2005 cruises I'd call Debbie and ask her when she anticipates having the 2005 bookings available for her to book. Then mark your calendar and call her back when at the time she stated. :)

Okay, I haven't been hear in a while, but who is Debbie?? and what is a REAS package??

Romantic Escape at Sea Package ;)

Debbie is the person who books the Palo, massages, turndown, etc. part of the "romantic escape."

It's $339 (at least it is for 1/05 cruises- I think it used to be a little less) and you can find everything it includes on the DCL site.

:tongue:

Sorry--I missed the responses!

The beginning of 2005 should be available for booking Palo/Spa REAS in the next month or so. The rest of 2005 will likely not be until after the first of the year.

You do not have to be paid in full to do this and only need to have the REAS as a part of your reservation.

Sue Ellen

Thanks Sue Ellen for the info!

I figured that I would wait to call Debbie until things settle down a bit from all of the mystery cruises. Your answer helps me to do just that!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter