Can I buy park tickets at hotel?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by 123Dis4Me, Feb 15, 2013.

1. 123Dis4Me

123Dis4Me Mouseketeer

I check in tomorrow morning at RPR. Can I buy my park ticket there? I have never stayed onsite before. We are going to check in super early for early entry and express passes. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Squirlz

Squirlz DIS Veteran

No you can't. You will get your express pass there but you must buy your tickets at the kiosks at the park entrance.

4. 123Dis4Me

123Dis4Me Mouseketeer

Thanks. We better get up and at it early!

5. damo

damo Proud Redhead

If you are buying multi day tickets, buy them online and pick them up at the hotel kiosk. It is much cheaper than buying them at the gates. If you are just getting a one day ticket, it doesn't matter.

6. 123Dis4Me

123Dis4Me Mouseketeer

Thanks. I am buying a one day ticket. Can i buy that online and pick up at a hotel kiosk to avoid lines at front gate? Does anyone know when front gate opens?

7. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Yes you can get it online and at the front gate. Front gates open at least half an hour before early admission.

If you are ordering online, check to make sure that there isn't a certain amount of time that you must have before you pick them up. I'm not sure if it is an immediate transaction or not.

8. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

So...this is late, but I purchased our tickets at RPR at the concierge next to the Express Pass machine.

9. damo

damo Proud Redhead

I think the problem was that the OP was checking in super early. Concierge probably wouldn't be available yet.

10. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Ahhh. Gotcha! That makes sense. I know we went in the morning but it was after 8a since we had breakfast first.

11. 123Dis4Me

123Dis4Me Mouseketeer

Thanks for all of your help. I ordered my tickets online the night before our check in. I picked them up when I checked in to RPR at 7 am. We got our express passes and our room was actually ready. We unpacked and were at IOA at 8 am. It went very smoothly which was great because it was DD's 16th birthday.

12. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Thanks for reporting back. I'm sure it will help someone else.