Can I bring one of these?

Pictures can be worth a thousand words, but in this case, not. What is it? I tried to find it on IKEA, with no luck.I'm guessing it may be some kind of case for locking up personal belongings (from the name "Asset Case".... not a typical name for an IKEA product, they are usually foreign names). Or perhaps it's a cooler of sorts. I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to bring it on. See the Disney Cruise website for specifics on what you may and may not bring onboard (one of which is coolers, but this may pass as luggage).http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faqs/preparing-for-your-cruise/

I'm sorry...it's a cooler. Completely collapsible, can fold flat. I was just thinking for water and snacks on excursions.

Here's your picture
display

I think it would be fine. Very cute, BTW. :goodvibes

Very cute! I could use one of those for a ice bucket on the beach!!! I'd say it's a go, especially since it folds flat.

Very cute! I could use one of those for a ice bucket on the beach!!! I'd say it's a go, especially since it folds flat.

That's pretty much what we used it for. I think I paid like $12 or so, very reasonable!

These are so cute!! How much room is there in one? I think they would be great to put a couple of cans of beer in for the "boys" when going to the pool.

I can't find it on the IKEA site. Do you have any info besides the picture?

I love it! It's a great size. I'm not sure the actual dimensions...I would say it would hold a 12 pack of cans or 6 bottles with no problem. It's about 12 inches deep, about 10 inches in diameter...if I would have known they'd be so hard to find I would have bought several. I can't find them anywhere online either. I saw one on eBay-UK...

NC State Tigger said:
These are so cute!! How much room is there in one? I think they would be great to put a couple of cans of beer in for the "boys" when going to the pool.

I can't find it on the IKEA site. Do you have any info besides the picture?

U can't bring coolers to the pool onboard if that is the pool you mean.

U can't bring coolers to the pool onboard if that is the pool you mean.

We brought a small personal cooler to the pool with us and no one said anything. I think they just don't want to have a bunch of large coolers with a bunch of drunk people sitting around them. As long as the cooler isn't bigger than the size of a beach bag and you aren't openly drunk there shouldn't be a problem.

Super cute coolers btw!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter