Can I add DP if I book hotel through Expedia?

Priskillet

Mouseketeer
Ok I looked and looked, didnt find answer to my question...BTW I am new!! :-) Been to DW many times, but going back with my 6 y/o daughter. Now my question is if buy the room at the Dolphin, which on disney website shows booked, but on Expedia I can get the room. Can I just go to disnye after and buy the dining plan? or do I have to do it all together?
:confused3
Thanks for much anticipated help!!!

You wouldn't be able to add the dining plan to the Dolphin regardless of where you booked it because it is not a Disney operated hotel.

You can't add the DDP through expedia because you must book a Disney package (room + tickets) which can be done through a travel agent or directly through Disney :)

BTW, Welcome!

:welcome:
Looks like no DDP, but I am sure your stay at the dolphin will be special! HAVE FUN..............

Looks like no DDP, but I am sure your stay at the dolphin will be special! HAVE FUN..............

10.gif

thank you guys for your help!!!! :-) I am thinking we are just going to switch over to the disney cabins...so hard to choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter