I dutifully made my reservations when my 180 day window opened in April and got every single reservation I wanted at the time I wanted. In April. Now that we're 2 weeks from the trip and I've learned much more about Disney, I wanted to make some changes and am having no luck. Little frustrating, but I'll live with it. However, I think we've decided that we're going to go ahead and cancel a dinner reservation at 1900 Park Fare, but I hesitate to do so when it looks like we have no other dining options. We'd like to do a sit down dinner in the MK. It's on a MNSSHP night (we don't have tickets for that) and the only time I'm finding for anything in the park is after 7:00 p.m., which is just way too late for my kids, and I'm also not sure if we'll be allowed to stay in the park since we don't have party tickets. Do I just keep checking the online system, or might I have more luck by calling? Or chance trying a walk-in?