Can anyone tell me fastest way to get to Epcot...

mommy22pumpkins

Mouseketeer
Hello...this is a question for all you disney experts...we have a ressie for Coral Reef at 4 o'clock one day...what is the best strategy for getting to Epcot as fast as possible just to eat in one of the restaurants?
We are staying at Pop Century...I just thought maybe we could catch a cab to BWV or YC or BC resort and foot it over from there rather than from the front entrance...does this make any sense? Or should we just bus it over there and walk through the whole future world to get there?

thanks very much,

Danielle :flower3:

Coral Reef is in FutureWorld and is closer to the front entrance of EPCOT than it is to the back entrance. You'd have a much longer walk from BWV or YC/BC than you would from the front park entrance.

If cabs are allowed entrance through the parking lot booths (I imagine that they are, but I've never done cabs -- we always have our car), then you could take a cab from Pop Century directly to the front entrance of EPCOT. You could verify with Guest Services at your resort concerning where the cab can drop you off.

Not the case for Coral Reef -- But if you have a ressie in a dining location in World Showcase in EPCOT, then possibly taking a cab to Beach Club would drop you off closer. Depends on WHERE in World Showcase. If you're going, for example, to Mexico -- then it may not really matter whether you're walking from Beach Club or whether you're walking from the front park entrance.

I don't see much of an advantage of taking the cab vs. the Disney Transportation, unless you know you are going to be running late for some reason.

Save the money and plan ahead and take the bus to Epcot. As mentioned by JanB, Coral Reef is closer to the front entrance than the International Gateway entrance near BC.

I do hope you know you'll need to use a ticket to enter EPCOT unless it was your park pick for the day or you have hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter