Can anyone recommend a nice villa for 14 people? Somewhere you have stayed, perhaps?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by lucyanna girl, Jan 4, 2008.

1. lucyanna girl

lucyanna girl <font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou

I am driving myself crazy researching villas for our May 24 - June 7 trip. I am always the one who makes all the arrangements for family trips. Then I feel really bad if everyone doesn't seem to have a great time. :upsidedow

I need a big home for two weeks. Unfortunately, my budget isn't limitless. Nearby the parks is good but if you know of a fairly close neighborhood that is a little less pricey than Windsor Hills that is good for me. Of course WH would be great.

Thanks

Penny

2. peacefrogdog

peacefrogdog DIS Veteran

Not sure how the price will compare to WH but we stayed here:

http://www.disneyhouserental.com/villa.htm

The owner is extremely easy to work with and for a two week stay may be able to offer a deal. We stayed here in November and loved it. We didn't have as many people as you but 6 BR could be do-able.

3. A&CsMom

A&CsMom Mouseketeer

Having looked at a lot of rental sites, I have noticed Emerald Island is also close to Disney and have many large (6 & 7 bedroom) houses, along with Windsor Hills (6 bedrooms max I think). Have you tried going on cyberrentals dot com and refining your search of the disney area by saying only homes that sleep 13 or more? Good luck! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and have a great vacation.:thumbsup2