Can anyone reccommend a limo service

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Gretel, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Gretel

Gretel I like being ME

Going from WDW to Port Canaveral to MCO
    Party of 5 adults
    March cruise on the Fantasy!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

We used FLtours. it was pretty easy to make the reservations and the driver was excellent.

4. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Check out Happy Limo and Tiffany Town Car.

5. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

For two of us I priced out all of the above and found Happy Limo to be the least expensive, which is relative! Used them last year, found the service to be just great. Booked them again for our cruise next month.

6. Gretel

Gretel I like being ME

yeah, Happy Limo s coming up $100 cheaper for five people over FLtours

7. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

Wow, I'll have to remember that.

8. disneycruiser22

disneycruiser22 Mouseketeer

We used Happy Limo in 2011 and were very pleased. We booked them again for our cruise in May. We also got a mousesavers discount! :goodvibes

9. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

We have used Tiffany several times and are using Happy Limo this spring. FLTours is a little cheaper, BUT we discovered, they DO NOT have stretch limos (although, the service is advertised) and hire these reservations out. This is also the reason we are not using Tiffany this trip. They had an independant drive a leg of our trip and the service was not the best.

10. TLSnell1981

:confused: I would double check the rates. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. $100 is a BIG quote difference. Our Happy quote was $30 more, plus a $5 charge for each car/booster seat..per leg. We still chose Happy Limo (see my post above).

11. MrProjectionist

MrProjectionist Earning My Ears

We always use Happy Limo for transportation needs. Always been very happy!

12. DVC4US

DVC4US <font color=royalblue>DVC Member since 1998<br><fo

Same here! :thumbsup2 Have them booked for our cruise in March!

13. chrismartinique

chrismartinique Mouseketeer

we used Happy Limo last week but not real impressed. Had to look around the airport for our driver. He was sitting on a bench with another person talking down by baggage claim and the sign with our name was sitting on the bench. My son happened to see it, and I had to approach and say are you looking for us? It was a little awkward. I was told he would be standing at the bottom of baggage claim so we could easily spot him. And he didn't really make an effort to help with our bags. I didn't expect to not have to do anything, but I thought he would offer more help.

14. Gretel

Gretel I like being ME

yep, checked again-still the same

15. bobsobe6

bobsobe6 Earning My Ears

USAChauffer is the best. Their "sedans" are Mercedes S550s and BMW 745s. There's no such thing as a Lincoln town car for them. For a party of 5 they have executive model SUVs such as Escalades and Denali's. Pricing is "out the door" , meaning they don't add extra fee's or automatically include tip. You tip if you want after the service based of the customer service you received. They are always early for pick up and willing to stop on the way to/from the port at no extra charge to pick up a bottle of wine or something you might need for the cruise.

It may sound like I work for them,but I don't. I travel extensively for work and always use a car service. They are some of the best I have ever had in the world.

16. Gretel

Gretel I like being ME

I will check them out!

17. Bethry

Bethry Mouseketeer

Consider whether or not tip/gratuity is included in the price quote. Some places include it, some not, I think?

18. DLW8

DLW8 DIS Veteran

We have used FL Tours (decent), Executive VIP (would not use again) and most recently, Spaceport Transport (very good). I would use Spaceport again in a heartbeat.

19. TLSnell1981

Sounds great! Unfortunately, we are a party of 7 which translates into Ford van. :(

20. bobsobe6

bobsobe6 Earning My Ears

Well fear not! They have an executive passenger van that I used with my family a couple months ago. It has 9 individual leather seats that each recline. Also a 20' flat screen tv to watch your favorite Disney movie on as you drive to the port.