Can Anyone Please Help With Some Lion King DISigns?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Wendy31, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

I hope some of the fabulous DISigners can help me!

About 2 weeks ago, I ordered the Broadway Lion King tshirts for our 3 kids to wear on our AK day. However, I don't think we're going to get the shirts in time - they haven't even been shipped yet, & we leave next Saturday.

So I'm going to go ahead & make some shirts for our AK day.

I'm wondering if anyone has a cute baby Simba design for our younger DS... maybe w/ the words "I'm Working on My Roar!".

For our older DD... some kind of Lion King design where Nala is pinning Simba & w/ the words "Pinned Ya Again!"

And, for our older DS... some kind of Lion King design - maybe the one where teenaged Simba, Pumba, & Timon are in a line on the log & w/ the words "Hakuna Matata!".

When I googled Lion King images, I found some images, but I'm not very good (at all!) at putting the images into designs & including words.

If needed for the designs, their names are as follows:

Older DD - Beth
    Older DS - Chris
    Younger DS - Nic

And the designs will be put on golden yellow tshirts.

Thanks so much for any help!!

(Our also turned a glass of tea onto our laptop keyboard, & I've been w/o a computer for the past 2 days. I feel like I'm very behind in getting everything for our trip together!!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Here is my attempt - Let me know if you would like anything changed -
    You have two options of the Hakuna Matata the one without the moon looked empty but I am afraid that the one with the moon looks to busy. I figured I would let you decide - LOL

Enjoy and have a great time -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of these can be found in the Special Request Album in Photobucket (see link in signature)

4. RustManFan

RustManFan devoted to all things Disney!! Moderator

I have a Lion King subfolder in my Movies folder....am actually making more Mickey heads for same after I run to the store!

one of my favs...

[​IMG]

5. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Marion that is gorgeous!!

6. RustManFan

thank you!

by the way, I really like yours as well!!

for anyone else looking for other Lion King "stuff", please know that I have autograph cover(s?), license plates and things in my Parks/Animal Kingdom folder

7. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

AuntLaLa!! I love them!! I actually got a little teary-eyed when I 1st saw them! You are wonderful!!

I showed younger DS his design, & he pointed at the screen & giggled, "Sinn-ma!"

I'm wondering, though, should we change his saying to "Just Can't Wait To Be King!"?

I got to thinking... the other 2 sayings ("Hakuna Matata" & "Pinned Ya, Again!") are actually from the movie, & I don't think "I'm Working On My Roar!" is...

Then maybe a different baby Simba - one that's smiling or something.

If you can't make the change, that's completely fine! I understand - it's my fault for not thinking it through earlier!

If the change is not made, can you take off the "I" & add an "!" at the end so it's... "Working On My Roar!"

Also, I love these designs so much! Can you please take the year out of the ears? This way, I can reuse them! ;)

Is there any way to make the inside of the letters yellow (instead of white) for more color?

Oh, and I think I like the design w/ the moon for our older DS - I think he'll like it better since it's the older Simba.

Again, THANK YOU!!!

Marion!! I've looked through your photobucket so many times at all your great designs - you'd think I'd have it memorized! I did look in your "characters" folder for Lion King but I forgot to look in your "movies" folder! DH & I were just going to wear coordinating shirts w/o designs, but, after I saw the grown-up Simba & Nala design in your folder, I may change my mind!!

8. RustManFan

I'm working on my roar is one of the lines in the song I just can't wait to be king! :wave2:

9. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

No problem I can make those changes, they just have to wait till tonight since I am getting ready to go to my dad's 60th birthday party!!!

10. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

Duh!! Of course it is!! I just sang the song to myself!

Never mind then about that!

Oh, &, AuntLala - I just showed the designs to the older kids, & older DD LOVES hers!! And, surprise! Older DS actually likes the design w/ the younger Simba!

11. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

That's perfectly fine!! Happy Birthday to your Dad! (We just celebrated my Dad's 65th bday last month!)

12. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Changes as requested - I am glad everyone likes them. Be sure to post pictures of the shirts when done - i would love to see them!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, these can be downloaded from my Special Request Album in Photobucket - (see link in signature)

13. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

THANK YOU!!

They look wonderful! I appreciate so much you taking the time to do these designs for me!

I will try to take pics... although I'm WAY BEHIND. This time, last year, we had all our shirts already made! Right now, I currently have NONE of our shirts made. It's gonna be a busy week! ;)

14. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Totally understand. Have a great time!!!