Can anyone identify these pins?

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know anything about these pins? I traded for them in January with a woman who just said they were from Europe. I haven't seen them in anyone elses collection. Peggie

peggie.jpg

Peggie

Something is wrong with the link. Can you send me the picture? I'll see if I can get it posted for you

Peggie, I LOVE those pins! They are so cute. When you find out what they are let me know, I have to have them for my Mickey/Minnie collection!

Lisa

just bumping this up. and by the way, the times are worng, I didn't post at 3:51, I was fast asleep. Peggie

TOO FUNNY!

I was just going to say: "Hey, I saw those pins in person just the other day, so they are around"...

And yours were the ones I saw. :jester: :jester:

Never mind me :p ;) :p :eek: :p :o

Wanda :crazy:

as far as I remember they are a set that is sold in some airport locations... I have seen them last summer in Antalya / Turkey in a n airport shop and wanted to buy them.. but they did not acceot my credit card and I did not have any turkish lira.. so bad luck. But they are together 4 pins one set.. congratulations..

Stephan

What an absolutely adorable set!

You are very lucky.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!