Can Anyone Help me With Beta???

VMK_coolboy

Earning My Ears
Hello Hello

I might be getting four stitch sets and i need to know what should i get for them. Here is a list of things I want can you help me by letting me know which ones i can get.

Inferno
Red Rocker
Cyan Treasure Chest
Red Crate

I also love pirate stuff like treasure chair, fire window, treasure rug and so on.

So disboards members can you help me ???????:confused3

Well, you can probably get inferno for 2 stitch hats (but you will have to be lucky), cyan treasure chest you could probably get for one, red rocker there is no way, that's like 5 stitch sets right there, and red crate I would give just like a pin or something.

Lion

Ok well my new stitch sets have not come yet but I was able to trade a stitch pin and pirate couch to get a red crate. Also if there is anyone who can help me more with my beta quest or let me know about any other beta please post a reply below thank you very much.

:woohoo:

I can keep posting if you post some things you may be looking for, there are too many beta for me to do all of them lol.

Lion

My brother, Coocoolcjscal has the cyan treasure chest your looking for and would trade for stitch.

Hi I would love to trade with him but they told me that my stitch sets:stitch: won’t be here for at least a month. The other piece of beta I am looking for is the red canoe. Please let your brother know I am interested in getting the treasure chest but I can’t afford to give my last stitch hat, but when I get more I would love to trade with him. Alionette I would love for you to keep helping on my quest I just started collecting so I am new at it. :thumbsup2

You could probably get a red canoe for one, but I'm sure you could get one if you gave a pin or a box with it. If anything I'd suggest trading those stitch hats immediately when you got them, because they are going to be going down in value pretty fast, because they are going to be out until the end of this year.

Lion

Thank you for the help. I heard stitch ends the last day of April this year

Last time I checked they extended the Stitch Promotion another entire year from it's oast expiration date, so the value of them masy be going down lower than it already is going, but it still has GREAT VALUE. I have had mine for months now, and absolutely love it. Also watch what you trade and try and make those trades fair for both of you, as in my opinion some things you are looking for can be traded for less than a full Stitch set o_O But that's my opinion.. lol

ill trade my red crate for stitch pin and box OR just the hat (i can add)

Hey there everyone thank you for posting. I called the travel people who are doing the stitch offer and it ends the last day of April. Also swimmingneno I am sorry about this but right now i can offer stitch box and two blue rockers. We planned the vacation but we have to wait for the stitch to come so it might be a while.:sad1:

P.S. sorry if anything is spelled wrong.:thumbsup2

Hi I found a new item I want now it is the red tent so can anyone tell me how many stitch sets i need to trade? :confused3

I'd guess about a full set plus another pin and box. This is one of the beta that are people's 'prized possesions', and almost none are willing to trade it.

Lion

hi for on stitch hat or even a few boxes and or pins i would trade to full movie sets! Blue soldier and may be some more :-) i would love to get a stitch hat!!!

Supercalifragilisticexbealidocious

Queen_Rabbitt

To let everyone know I am only asking for the worth of my sets just incase I want to get some beta this is not a trade thread.

Cool boy alright here is what you should do..
Many people will try to scam you so when you go through with trade
I'll go on my CL accout and I'll make sure everything goes right..
my name is CL_Garizlee

be careful!

My honest opinion is to save your Stitch Sets. I have 10 From staying at DLR Resort. I have only put in three codes for stitch hat. I've gotten an inferno already for two. But, yes save them until the right time. Beta is not worth because it is a worthless piece of furniture. Do not get red crates because they're pointless. Only thing you should aim for is Red Rocker which probabley will not happen.

SAVE THE HATS!!

It's too soon for you to be trading if you do not have.

Read this and think about it. Make the right choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter