Can anyone confirm ...

Best you're going to get is a maybe - especially if you're looking for a straight trade down of one TS for one CS. Seems like the best results are reported from people having had good luck using table service as counter service at their resorts. Not as much luck at park counter service - either the CMs in the park don't know how to do it, or can't do it on their cash registers.

What has been reported so far this Free Dining is that Disney is NOT offering the trade TS for CS + snacks that was allowed last year during Free Dining (and I'm not surprised...there is still a LOT of availability at table service. Maybe not at the handful of most popular restaurants, but everywhere else. I just made several changes on my ADRs yesterday for our trip which starts in less than two weeks. Even on a MNSSHP night, there was availability for before-party dinner times at 5 restaurants in and around the Magic Kingdom on a Friday night.)

I was able to convert 7 TS to 7 CS at Wolfgang Pucks in DTD last Saturday. The Lady ringing us up had to ask for help doing it, but she was able to do it for us.

Thanks for the help, I wonder if they would consider changing our DDP to a QSP, it saves them money, and me time, so we both come out ahead :confused3

They are accepting even trades - a TS credit for a CS/QS credit from now until October 3. It was just announced today.

Thanks for the help, I wonder if they would consider changing our DDP to a QSP, it saves them money, and me time, so we both come out ahead :confused3
No, they will not downgrade you. Many people on here have already tried that and Disney reservations told them that was not possible in their computer system under this promo.

There was another thread a few days ago which included an email from Disney stating they would exchange a TS for CS one for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter