Can anybody help me please?

Winterfee

Mouseketeer
We just returned from DLRP (was great :yay:) and now we have a big problem: DD saw a lot of people carrying Mickey Mouse Lunchboxes (looks like the Mickey Mouse body, but without head and face, but with ears and feets) and now she wants such a thing, too.

We checked all shops in Disneyland Park but couldn't find it :sad2:. DD is really sad now...

Could anybody help us finding out where it is from :sad1:? Maybe from the Studios or some of the hotels? As far as I remember, a lot of UK people were carrying it...Maybe it is something from the UK?

Would be great, if someone could help us

Many thanks
Winterfee

Hi there. They were available in a few of the counter service restaurants for €5.95 extra if you bought the kid's meals. We deffo saw them in the restaurant on the right as you go into the Studios (can't remember what it is called)

We saw those boxes in the counter restaurant in the Studios, just by the main entrance. I sort of liked them but didn't bother getting one...

Thank you both :thumbsup2 - at least I now know where we can get them :yay:! Hope, they still have it when we return to DLRP during Christmas Season :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter