Can an adult go to a character breakfast....

StrollPatrolMom

<font color=blue>I'm happy to amuse myself, carry
and not eat? We have 4 OOP character breakfast buffet ressies. My DH does not eat breakfast, but wants to go of course just to see the kids. Ultimately its worth the money for him to get to see the kids, but he really wouldn't eat anything unless he *had* to pay just to be there....

please excuse me if this question is worthy of wearing my flame retardent suit....I understand how some people could abuse the system if this is allowed and sneak food...and that waiters aren't breakfast police to see who is eating and who is not...so I'd be inclined to say its probably not allowed, and a body at the table mean you have to pay...but I figured I'd ask at the off chance it is ok...

TIA!

I don't eat at the character meals either.

They don't charge me as long as I don't get anything this includes drinks as well. They use to charge a small entertainment fee but no longer do that.

So I get to sit and take all the Pictures for the family while they get their feed bag on.

:sick:

Last March we went to CM and my daughter ended up sick that whole morning. We went to CM with the ADR for 5 people but told the waitress that she was ill and wouldn't be eating anything but water. She said no problem and we didn't get charged for her or her water. Now I'm honest and trust me she ate nothing. We ended up in the bathroom 3 times during our breakfast but she wanted to go and see the characters. I think if your honest and your husband seriously doesn't eat anything they won't charge you..

:banana: Thanks everyone! DH is a pretty "light" eater and his 2 meals a day and snack is more than enough for him. When I told him he he was so happy we'd be saving about 100 bucks....little does he know I've now earmarked this money and moved it in "Sara's Mojiito Fund""
:lmao:

:banana: Thanks everyone! DH is a pretty "light" eater and his 2 meals a day and snack is more than enough for him. When I told him he he was so happy we'd be saving about 100 bucks....little does he know I've now earmarked this money and moved it in "Sara's Mojiito Fund""
:lmao:

:lmao: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter