Can Adults Enter the Arcade?

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I admit it! I'm 27 and I love video games, pinball especially! Can adults enter the video arcade, or is it restricted to kids only? If it is only for the kids, I certainly understand, but I would love to waste some cash in there if it's okay. Thanks!

Melissa

Yes, you can go into the arcades. It is for anyone. You may have to move some other "kids" out of the way to play! :rotfl:

Have a great time!

My hubby and I took a spin around the arcade to check it out. At the time there were only two kids in there. It wasn't huge and you have to buy a game card to play (I think that lowest denomination was $5 but I'm really not sure as we decided to pass).

Yes my DH and I stayed with our kids and played games. I don't think they had a $5 card. I thought the lowest was $20. They rotate the games too. Always something new and they usually have the latest ones.

Yes! Disney is going to get even more of my money! Thanks!

Melissa

You know what, you are probably right about the lowest being $20. I know that it was high enough the DH and I thought that it would take us forever to use it (we really only wanted to play a game of pinball or something).

My DH is one BIG kid (we have three little ones). He loved being in the arcade. :teeth:

I have to post as my husband is the biggest kid in the world. He loves arcade. saying that, i need to warn you about the arcade. We have now done 3 Disney Magic cruises in the past 3 years. We were so disappointed in the arcad. With every cruise, 60% of the games were out of order and they were so old. I have been asking recent cruises (Since Sept 04) if they have been updated, I have not gotten a reply. Please make sure you check out all the games before buying a card. If you buy a card, and the machines takes your credits like it did us, guest services will quickly refund your money.
I hope they have fixed them all

We are fellow pinball lovers. We have been on two Disney cruises and there have never been pinball machines in the arcade. I suspect it is because the playfield really needs to be level, and on a cruise ship that could be pretty difficult to achieve. We did play some air hockey and a few driving machines. Not the same as pinball though :)

i hope they fix the games before my next cruise. we have put our complaints on our comment card but I know they can improve it.... ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter