Can Aaa Really Save You Money????

DisneyFreaks said:
My apologies if this has been asked and answered but does anyone know if there is any AAA discount with the MYW packages? We have been thinking about doing a package next so we can try the dining option. And do you call CRO to get any offered discount or do you have to go through AAA directly? Thanks.

We booked ours through AAA and saved $400 with the MYW plus meal plan. That # also incuded our airfare. hope that helps :wave2:

Cplofdisneynutz said:
We booked ours through AAA and saved $400 with the MYW plus meal plan. That # also incuded our airfare. hope that helps :wave2:

Wow!! That's a heckava good savings. I hope we can do as well. Someone recently told me that AAA doesn't discount the new packages so that's nice to know. Thanks for the reply Cplofdisneynutz.

My father saved around $35 per night, or around $100 total, for a three night stay at WL using AAA. No other discounts were available, it was a last minute trip.

Phrank

We just booked our AAA package. We are staying at AKL standard room, 2 adult park hopper passes, and meal plan for 7 days 12-10 thru 12-16 for 2026.00. I Think this is a great deal. We are saving around 300.00 bucks :earseek:

We were a little disappointed though. We were supposed to book at the WL standard for the same package but the AAA standard room rates were booked. We stayed at AKL last dec when we got married at disney and just wanted to try out WL this year....AKL is beautiful so i know we will have a great time reguardless. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Amy

I just booked 7 nights at ASMo for Nov 27 and went from $77/night to $61/night. I already have a CAA card because I drive a beater and need the roadside protection (used it twice already this year), so it's really no money out of my pocket and a big difference when we're trying to do a budget trip!!

Tracey :wave:

My understanding is that AAA discounts the room portion of the packages. My local office was worthless but a GREAT agent in SC was superhelpful and I'm quite pleased with them. I really wanted the dining plan with my package as well as AAA discount on the room and we were able to get that.

May 05 here we come CR :Pinkbounc

I booked through AAA for our 3 night stay at POFQ before our DCL. I took the My Way Pkg with dining and saved $75 with AAA. I figure that almost pays for 1 day of the dining plan for my family of 4, plus I went on Deb's site and did a comparison of which restaurants we'd eat at and will save about $85 using the dining plan.

rarrington said:
My understanding is that AAA discounts the room portion of the packages. My local office was worthless but a GREAT agent in SC was superhelpful and I'm quite pleased with them. I really wanted the dining plan with my package as well as AAA discount on the room and we were able to get that.

So if I were trying to figure out the approximate cost of the package I would break it down to regular price on everything but take the AAA discount off of the rack rate of the room? I guess that would still be something though. Any amount saved is good, right?

I booked AAA through the website. I got a temporary card immediately. You can go on the website and check prices before you join so you can see the discounts you would be getting prior to buying AAA. For 6 nights at the Pop Century we would save over $96.00 and the membership is $63.00 so it is like them paying me $33.00 a year to provide roadside service. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter