Can 2 kids share a TS meal?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by mbbarron, Oct 11, 2011.

1. mbbarron

mbbarron Mouseketeer

I was thinking about having my two kids share a TS adult meal but reading these boards it seems as though I can't order more than 2 adult meals at a time if my KTTW card lists 2 A, 3 C.

A friend had told me that kids can order off the adult menu at a TS restaurant at LUNCH ONLY and I think she said it would only count as a child TS credit. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Waiters are only allowed to let you order the maximum that shows on your KTTW card. In your case that would be 2 adult meals and 3 child meals per transaction, so no they would not let you order 3 adult meals.

No TS restaurant will allow you to order an adult meal and use a kids credit to pay for it.:rotfl::rotfl: The DDP clearly states that kids must order from the child's menu. Not sure where your friend got that bit of misinformation.:rotfl: All TS restaurants (that accept the DDP) have kids menus that kids must order from if using the DDP. There are a few counter service restaurants that don't have kids menus and kids can order whatever they want there though. May be that's what she was thinking. It doesn't matter if it's lunch or dinner though.

4. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Sorry, not true. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, children's TS credits can't be used to order from the adult's menu.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Kids on the dining plan can't ever order off the adult menu at TS. Doesn't matter what meal it is. The only places they can do that are buffets and family style fixed menu, and everybody has to pay a credit for those - they can't be split.

Sorry, but you'll only be able to use 2 adult meals per transaction at any a la carte restaurant.

6. MOM POPPINS

MOM POPPINS <font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh

The only place that allows this is Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom. Our kids were told they could order off the kids or adult menu. One choose a kid's meal and one an adult meal. I know this is not suppose to happen... but they said they were not Disney owned and could do it... I would not count on it though. :)