Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Jafar: "Well, soon we'll be on the move. I have one more person to take over, she doesn't have the physical strength the others do but may prove a good distraction if nothing else. Is there any other person from the camp that you might suggest or any information about anything that might prove helpful?"

Ren: "Hmm, there's Ebony. She's Maleficent's daughter, so she would probably help, but no guarantees. She kinda has her own code."

Genevive: "NOT HER!" She screeched in desperation.

Ren: "Why... oh!"

Genevive: "I cannot work with her."

Ren: He looked at Jafar for some help. Ebony and Genevive's little feud had completely escaped his mind.

Last edited:
Ren: "Hmm, there's Ebony. She's Maleficent's daughter, so she would probably help, but no guarantees. She kinda has her own code."
Jafar: "Well, if she approaches I will of course allow her to provide her services. Now, you may stay here or go on one last ride while I receive one more person." He turned away. "Miss Li, Mr. Wei, go and get the Eira girl, bring her too me."

Chao and Jiang: Unable to fight, they nodded and left.

OOC: Pearl, I'm coming for you, so you can have Eira wander off or something if you'd like

Jafar: "Well, if she approaches I will of course allow her to provide her services. Now, you may stay here or go on one last ride while I receive one more person." He turned away. "Miss Li, Mr. Wei, go and get the Eira girl, bring her too me."

Chao and Jiang: Unable to fight, they nodded and left.

OOC: Pearl, I'm coming for you, so you can have Eira wander off or something if you'd like

Ren: He nodded and turned back to Genevive. "I don't know what you want me to do."

Genevive: "Ebony! She has to ruin everything! Can Genevive win for once? Can Ebony leave her alone? Can Genevive go a day without having to worry about Ebony? Can Ebony just stop for once? No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Ugh!"

Ren: "To be fair, she never did anything. We don't even know if she's going to help us."

Genevive: She glared at him.

Ren: "Oh, right. This is the part where I shut up...."

Genevive: She cooled down a bit, not wanting to look whiny. She took a deep breath then smiled. "Who am I kidding? I always win." When she turned around, there she was. Ebony.

Eira:She waved good bye to Lucien and walked away. She was trying to find her her way back to the group but she was lost. She hoped that one of the birds would come to help but she couldn't see any so she tried to walk back.

Eira:She waved good bye to Lucien and walked away. She was trying to find her her way back to the group but she was lost. She hoped that one of the birds would come to help but she couldn't see any so she tried to walk back.
Chao and Jiang: They showed up.

Jiang: "This way," he said, a bit mechanical sounding.

Ren: He nodded and turned back to Genevive. "I don't know what you want me to do."

Genevive: "Ebony! She has to ruin everything! Can Genevive win for once? Can Ebony leave her alone? Can Genevive go a day without having to worry about Ebony? Can Ebony just stop for once? No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Ugh!"

Ren: "To be fair, she never did anything. We don't even know if she's going to help us."

Genevive: She glared at him.

Ren: "Oh, right. This is the part where I shut up...."

Genevive: She cooled down a bit, not wanting to look whiny. She took a deep breath then smiled. "Who am I kidding? I always win." When she turned around, there she was. Ebony.

Ebony: Yes. She heard the whole speech about her. Yes. Genevive was annoying. And now, Genevive saw her. Great. To hide her annoyance, she grinned and turned away. Whatever Genevive was whining about, she didn't care.

Ebony: Yes. She heard the whole speech about her. Yes. Genevive was annoying. And now, Genevive saw her. Great. To hide her annoyance, she grinned and turned away. Whatever Genevive was whining about, she didn't care.

Genevive: She watched as Ebony smirked and turned away. Gen's face scrunched up as she scoffed in disgust.

Ren: He watched the scene play out before him, amused. Of course, he'd never let Genevive know that. To distract her, he said, "Hey, why don't we grab something to eat before Jafar gets back?"

Genevive: "Fine. But remember: You're paying!"

Ren: "I know, I know!" They walked over to a restaurant, and he bought Genevive a fruit cup and a Coke while buying himself some fries and a Pepsi.

Eira:She could tell something was wrong as their eyes glowed a reddish -orange she screamed and then tried to run.

Hannah:She heard someone scream she shrugged.It's Probably just someone on a ride or something.

Eira:She could tell something was wrong as their eyes glowed a reddish -orange she screamed and then tried to run.
Chao and Jiang: They grabbed her and brought her to Jafar.

Jafar: "Good work my little puppets." He lifted his staff and started to turn Eira.

The_Snake_Staff.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Eira:Her blue eyes turned red she was now under mind control.
Lotus:Earlier she did a few videos of herself at Disney World. In one of the recent ones she heard someone scream.

She turned her phone off she thought about telling Jessica but she wasn't sure maybe she just imagined it or it was just someone on a ride.

She had a feeling that something bad happened but then again all she heard was someone scream it could just be a kid.She walked away to go on a ride.

Last edited:
OOC: Could you perhaps use a slightly darker shade of green for Lotus? It's really hard to read on the tan colored posts.

Jafar: He smiled to himself. Now, he just had to wait for Ren and the girl he was with.

Ren: "We better get back to Jafar."

Genevive: "I'll follow you." The two made their way to Jafar.

Ren: "We're done," he said to Jafar.
Jafar: "You're late," he said with a smirk. "To me, everyone." When they were close enough, he cast a teleportation spell and they were gone, appearing in a hidden place in the Magic Kingdom.

Jafar: "You're late," he said with a smirk. "To me, everyone." When they were close enough, he cast a teleportation spell and they were gone, appearing in a hidden place in the Magic Kingdom.

Ren: He stuck out his tongue and was teleported into a strange place. "Woah... that was cool..." he said in an ever so slight whisper.

Genevive: She giggled at Ren's comment.

Ren: He stuck out his tongue and was teleported into a strange place. "Woah... that was cool..." he said in an ever so slight whisper.

Genevive: She giggled at Ren's comment.
Jafar: "My powers are stronger than ever. Now, before we jump into action, we should find the strategically important places. We'll take care of them first."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter