Camera Equipment and Angels Stadium

Daisy14'sDH

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever brought any equipment larger than 6 inches in? I want to bring my kit in to get pics of the fireworks tonight after the game, but dont want to get in trouble on the way in... any advise?

I can either bring my Nikon kit (with 70-200) or my pentax kit thats much smaller... I want to bring the Nikon but unsure if others have in the past

It's 6" extended, including hood if it's attached when you hit the bag check, and they have little measurement markers on their tables to check. The NFL and MLB picked a common rule for that, at least. I found out the hard way, sadly.

You could rent the 300 f/4E PF, which is under 6", or go with other primes, but a 70-200, either f/4 or f/2.8, is too long for them, as is the 70-300 and some 55-200s.

It's 6" extended, including hood if it's attached when you hit the bag check, and they have little measurement markers on their tables to check. The NFL and MLB picked a common rule for that, at least. I found out the hard way, sadly.

You could rent the 300 f/4E PF, which is under 6", or go with other primes, but a 70-200, either f/4 or f/2.8, is too long for them, as is the 70-300 and some 55-200s.

I got my gear in no problem, my travel tripod was a little bit of a chore. Management came down and said no problem for fireworks night....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter