Calling All Triplet Families!!

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by HermanTriplets+1, Feb 10, 2010.

1. HermanTriplets+1

HermanTriplets+1 DIS Veteran

Hi All,
    Here and there I notice posts by other triplet families, and today I finally thought "Hey! Let's make a thread!!" SO if you're a triplet (or more) family, join the thread.
    I'll introduce my triplet family. We live in Israel but the kids were all born in New York. The triplets :dance3: are 13, (G/B/G) and little brother is almost 11.
    We had our first WDW wonderful vacation this past December - for the triplets 13th birthday . It was amazing! I'll try to post a photo next time - at work now... They loved wearing their birthday buttons, and the look on, for instance, the bus driver's face when one after another boarded (another birthday? another birthday? ) was great! The triplets may be 13 but at WDW they were free to act like KIDS! :goodvibes We celebrated a few times, as every table service meal / character meal was a birthday meal! They got cupcakes at Chef Mickey's with the song and napkin twirling craziness, they got cupcakes and a signed card at Donald's safari breakfast. We made t-shirts for all of us. Ours and little brother's read "celebrating their 13th birthday - WDW December 2009", and their's read "celebrating OUR...". It was fun! I am sure they wouldn't be caught dead in matching birthday t-shirts anywhere else in the world, but as I said, at WDW it was not only ok, it was totally ok!
    So that's us.
    Anyone else with triplets or more want to share your WDW stories? :grouphug:

2. mommalissa

mommalissa Mom to Disney Lovin' Triplets

Hi! Thanks for starting this tread.

We are blessed with 5 year old G/B/B triplets. They had their first Disney trip last November - a family vacation with a total of 13 people. It was an absolute blast. They loved every minute of it. We were waiting in line for one of the rides and the kids were very excited and bouncing around. Really, they were probably a little over excited so I was trying to get them to calm down. The lady in line behind us asked if they were triplets and when I told her yes, she told me they were well behaved for triplets. I really wanted to ask her if they had been different ages if she would have thought they were behaving badly. :laughing:

We also did the matching shirts while we were there. My very talented sister made shirts for the kids to wear - we had one for almost every day of the trip. We are planning on taking the kids on a birthday trip in three years. I was wondering how they would handle triplet birthdays so I am glad to hear of your wonderful experience!

Looking forward to seeing all the other triplet families.

3. HermanTriplets+1

HermanTriplets+1 DIS Veteran

As promised, here's some pics of the kids birthday in WDW! Triplets turn 13 :cool1:

[​IMG][/IMG]
    That's little brother on the left, triplets C, A and B on his right, wearing their birthday t-shirts!

[​IMG][/IMG]
    At Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House - our first birthday celebration!

[​IMG][/IMG]
    That's me with the camera, at the second big party at Chef Mickey's! The cupcakes were exciting, and pretty, but eating them was less of an attraction!

[​IMG][/IMG]

That's it for now folks -- :dance3:
    How do we find more triplet families for our thread?? Ideas?:idea:

4. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Not a triplet family here- I have 4 singles- but just wanted to say your kids are so precious.