• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all "thread attackers!!!!!"

Doesn't anyone else here (guys) get excited by the girls that check your seatbelt on Hulk & Dragons?
I know sumthin' good is happening next!

I kind of liked the stilt girls in red at HHN's, or maybe the girl that played Angelina Jolie and Demi Moore. But how about that Jennifer Garner Barry.

Some of the Ghostbusters worked over at HHN...including one of my favorite guys from the show. The groupies said he was in the Bill & Ted Show and took his shirt off :rotfl:

Seeing as how there was only one guy that took his shirt off, it must have been him. He played a FBI/CIA agent that decended from the rafters.

Yep. That would be him. The whole reason why I wanted to go to HHN. :( :p Of course, my mom wouldn't let me go!! :o

I have to agree. The last two Rogues I saw at IOA were really, really, really, CALIENTE!!!!!!! (HOT!!!!)

Almost as hot as Jennifer Garner!:p

Callate SpideyHulk. Nadie es mas caliente que el GHOSTBUSTERS. :p :p

Wow...need to brush up on mi espanol (and maybe use the correct letters too :p :p) I'm not even using the right words...you don't use caliente for describing people...oh well!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not bad at all!!!!!! Didn't know you knew Spanish. Los Ghostbusters son unos burros sin talento.......just kidding.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Spideyhulk!!!! :p

I only took Spanish 1 and 2 classes...and that was about a year ago...my spanish is a bit rusty and I'm beginning to forget a lot of it because of lack of use...but I have my lovely Spanish dictionary if I need an ocassional reminding. :)

Hey...not that I don't remember any of it! I remember some things...

one that stands out is mierda...wait, I didn't learn that in Spanish class :p :p You should have seen DocBosch when I said to him "vete a la mierda." Oh, all right...I get to thank my spanish dictionary for that one...:p :p :p I love this thing!!! :rotfl:

No, but really...I remember some stuff.....:p

OOPS! I forgot to mention that I was only kidding when I had said it to DocBosch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter