Calling All Military!!! I Need Help!!!

Also.. just so nobody is confused (or maybe I am) you thought the military ticket offer was for a total of 10 days.. as far as I understand it... the 5 day active duty/retired military pass is just 5 days (parks, water parks, disney quest ect ..Everything) not 5 days for the park and 5 days for the water parks and other things............. The military companion tickets are also 5 days for 99.00 but parks only then 25.00 for hoppers and 25.00 for water park and more option. but still only a 5 day pass, not 10.

I could be wrong... just trying to help other military members reading this thread.. please correct me if I am mistaken.

If your FIL is thrifty maybe the Free Dining would be more appealing to him. When you go to Disney you have to have a room right? But you do not have to eat all the nice dinners you can on the Dining Plan. Try selling him on how good he could eat for free. You could show him some of the menus of the delicious foods and what they cost. He might get excited to see that he can get all that for FREE!

Good Luck on figuring out the best deal for him and have a great trip!

Also.. just so nobody is confused (or maybe I am) you thought the military ticket offer was for a total of 10 days.. as far as I understand it... the 5 day active duty/retired military pass is just 5 days (parks, water parks, disney quest ect ..Everything) not 5 days for the park and 5 days for the water parks and other things............. The military companion tickets are also 5 days for 99.00 but parks only then 25.00 for hoppers and 25.00 for water park and more option. but still only a 5 day pass, not 10.

I could be wrong... just trying to help other military members reading this thread.. please correct me if I am mistaken.

The tickets are for 5 days of parks entry. Parks meaning MK, EP, DHS and AK. One park each day, or + 25 to add park hopping, but still giving you 5 days of park entry. The + water parks and more option gives you 5 entries into the water parks and disney quest. These entries can be used on the same day as a park entry....or not. They are seperate entitlements. If you go to Blizzard Beach on your first day, you have 5 park days and 4 WPFM entries left. You go to Blizzard Beach in the AM and Epcot in the PM, you have 4 park days and 4 WPFM entries left and so on. So technically if you used only one entitlement per day you could make this ticket last for a 10 day trip.

Hope that helps.

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter