Calling all living seas brides...

Luvndisney

Mouseketeer - Have a Magical Day!
I thought I heard my em tell me on our site visit that we could have the light sign as you enter the reception room personalized for the wedding. Is this true? anyone else hear this?

if so, can brides and grooms share what theirs was personalized as.

P.S. if you don't know the sign i am talking about it is the sign that says" living seas" as you are walking down the hallway to the room.

I'm also having my reception in the Living Seas but I don't remember anything about that. Does anyone know?

hi! i know when i went for my site visit my SM said it could be done but how much it would be i don't know? HTH

I think it was $600, or something, to project something on that screen. You could also cover it with greenery.

Does the 600 dollars just mean your names or something placed on it? Seems pricey...i think i will leave it as is :)

I don't remember the exact price, it may be cheaper. It's a projection screen, so you can make a slide with whatever you want on it, like a collage of pics or your names, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter