Calling all Greater Pittsburghers- Interested in a DisMeet?

I'm in! June doesn't really work for us and neither does ealry July (although I could do something myself in then.) DH's surgery is in late June so he will probably require most of my attention for a week or two!

I would love to do something with families as well as something for adults only. Anyone up for a happy hour :teeth:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for DH:wizard:

I'm interested:goodvibes

Late June I'll be @ the World:banana: :dance3:

Not sure if my family would be interested, think the above idea is good to be all inclusive

How about the area (cannot remember the name - brain freeze) by Sandcastle...families could do the water park or out-of-towners could try Kennywood out? Lots of nice restuarants & bars @ the shopping center (free parking too;) ).

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for DH:wizard:

I'm interested:goodvibes

Late June I'll be @ the World:banana: :dance3:

Not sure if my family would be interested, think the above idea is good to be all inclusive

How about the area (cannot remember the name - brain freeze) by Sandcastle...families could do the water park or out-of-towners could try Kennywood out? Lots of nice restuarants & bars @ the shopping center (free parking too;) ).

That would be the Waterfront. There are lots of good options there :thumbsup2

Thanks for the wishes for DH. It isn't going to be an easy recovery for him but it is definitely the best thing he can do for his health!

Hey yinz guys! I didn't realize so many Picksburgers were Disers. I'd be interested too! The perks of the Waterfront is definately free parking but Station Square works for me too! (I live 5-10 minutes from each). (Gotta love our Pittsburghese)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for DH - Haygay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter