Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by MickeyEars, Jan 3, 2013.
Finally got onto the Canadian website and booked with no problem. Phew!
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
Anyone have any luck on the phone yet?
I just tried to book online (and figured I'd call and cancel my existing reservation later) but the system is not showing me discounted rates. It's the same price I already have. This is for POR, which should be discounted. Do I need to enter in a special code somewhere? How are people getting the discount online?
It's online- you can price it, but can't book it over the phone yet. I played around with it a bit this AM trying out different resorts and scenarios. The CM on the phone said to call back this afternoon. I think I'll just try tomorrow AM. I don't feel like calling back all day.
Went ahead and re-booked online with the discounts and will call back later and cancel my existing reservations. I don't have time in the next 5 1/2 days to really sit around and wait for the system to come up to modify, if able, or have to cancel and rebook.
Edited to add: I saved $288 on 6 day/7 nights at Pop with 1A/2C (11 and 13). Probably saved ~$200 on my parents reservation, 2A, same time frame.
Go to disneyparks.com and look for the special offers tab. It's in the list of tabs going across the top of the page. You should get a drop down - click on Walt Disney World. The page that comes up next will have links to special offers at both Disney World and Disneyland. Once you click on the Disney World link, it should be easy to follow the links to the page where you can actually put in dates, see prices, and book.
I was able to book online this morning and I believe several other folks were as well. You may want to give it another try. Good luck.
Thank you, crusoe2!
I just booked online and saved $400 from my original package. I'll call later to cancel my original reservation.
I could book it online but don't want to drop another $200 to reserve, even if I'll get it back when I cancel my existing reservation. I just want to change my existing reservation and transfer the $ I have already paid towards the deal. Still not convinced I am staying onsite. This deal when I crunched the numbers this AM is not much of a deal. I will risk it- lol and just book on the phone with a CM tomorrow- I am sure that there will still be rooms available somewhere tomorrow. I hardly think this "deal" is going to be gone by the end of the day, and if it is c'est la vie- it's just the stars aligning telling me to stay offsite.
I used code U8B for all star music
waited on hold for 1 hr 48 min this morning to change a reservation for someone. Saved them over $600 though!
Separate names with a comma.