1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Called Exactly At 7:00 Only To Be Told...

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by MickeyEars, Jan 3, 2013.

1. MickeyEars

MickeyEars DIS Veteran

Our system is down and we're asking everyone to try back later. I should have known something would happen. :confused3

Carla

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. twoplustwins

twoplustwins DIS Veteran

Same thing happened to me. I got up early to call and looked online while I was on hold. Reservation system down and site did not have the offer either. Very disappointing!! :sad2:

4. lilpig

lilpig Mouseketeer

I went here first to see if there was any word guess there is :(

5. Eeyore's-tail-tack

Eeyore's-tail-tack Mouseketeer

I feel sorry for those that arranged their work schedule around the anticipated release.:headache:

6. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Aww, man! Sorry to those who were up and trying first thing :headache:. I checked here first just now, knowing I can't get on the phone until after DD gets on the bus in about an hour, and was hoping to see some good stories of those who'd had luck getting through.:(

7. BMNABrinx

BMNABrinx Mouseketeer

Same thing here :( but the agent did give me the discount that would be applied and that made me HAPPY! She also told me there would be no problem with availability at our resort when I call later. Things happen so this little hiccup isn't gonna get me down! Make it a GREAT day :)

8. Shaden

Shaden DIS Veteran

wish I had been given that kind of comfort ...

9. melindae10

melindae10 Mouseketeer

I was just told to call back this afternoon! Disney really needs a better IT department!

10. wovenwonder

wovenwonder DIS Veteran

Will there be a code so we can book this on line or is the only way to get the rate to call in??

11. lilpig

lilpig Mouseketeer

Plan your vacation page looks different now.but still doesn't have the discount in special offers.

12. lilpig

lilpig Mouseketeer

If you click under the "Disney World" tab it makes you re-enter you email and password to create an account and answer two security questions. But when you do that it says..this email is already in use...uh yeah...duh lol

13. disneyfreak89

disneyfreak89 DIS Veteran

Mousesavers just calls it the "Spring Savings Discount".

14. Dis703

Dis703 DIS Veteran

Well I guess it isnt a bad thing that my twins kept me up so much last night I overslept and am only now finally getting out of bed.

15. wovenwonder

wovenwonder DIS Veteran

Is there a discount CODE to book on line??:goodvibes

16. disneyfreak89

There usually isn't a place to put a discount code anywhere......just click on the Springs Savings Promotion there if/when it actually goes online today. I usually click on the "Special Offers" at the bottom of the main page and that will take me to all the current specials.

17. 3LittleMice

3LittleMice Earning My Ears

It's live online now! Good luck!

18. disneyfreak89

Hmmm, still can't get on here yet. :headache:

19. RedfromNL

RedfromNL Mouseketeer

I just booked!:cool1::surfweb::dance3:

20. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

I just posted this on the other thread (re: trying to call and apply this to my existing ressie).

"Yay! Was excited that I got through on the phone, thinking systems were back, only to be told to call back at noon.

I'm already booked and asked her if I should book a new reservation online and she sort of snapped, "do NOT book another reservation!" I told her I was concerned all the deals would be snapped up before I had a chance to modify and she said, "do what you think is best." "

Anyone else considering booking a new ressie online with the discount then calling to cancel the original when systems are back? I just priced out both components of our split stay and we stand to save about $1200 and it would be such a huge bummer to miss out if everything gets snatched up online:(

Don't know what to do.

21. DT83097

DT83097 DIS Veteran

I just priced out the current trip we have booked (Feb 27-Mar 3) but BLT is not included on this promotion so it would actually cost us about $500 more as we previously booked with the "January - March Magic Your Way" discount back in October. Oh well, it was worth checking. Good luck to everyone else - hope you can save some $$$ :thumbsup2