Call from Mickey to announce trip?

ginnygi

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used fiverr or another service to have voice actor call your home to announce to your kids that they are going to disney? If so, what was your experience? Were you satisfied? Did they really sound like the character? Thanks in advance.

I have an order in right now. We are getting an audio file and not a phone call. The guys video example of his Mickey Mouse voice was spot on. Will let you know once we have the file.

We told the kids on Saturday! The video went over great. Here is the link. Not a pro video editor but the kids loved it.

We told the kids on Saturday! The video went over great. Here is the link. Not a pro video editor but the kids loved it.

I just stumbled across this...I’m assuming you created the full video by taking his and adding the end part? Where did you find the ending part or did you create that as well? So wonderful!!!

I have to admit, as I began to read this thread, I was less than enthusiastic.....but the video was pretty sweet! He needed to clear his throat before the recording, but otherwise FUN!

AND I loved the Disney video at the end....did you tie it in or did he? Do u know the source for that vid?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter