California Grill

I am looking forward to eating here for the first time in October. Is this a start off your vacation right kind of meal, or more of a wrap it up with a bang? I am thinking this is the perfect place to celebrate my DD18's 19th birthday. She loves good sushi. :thumbsup2

We like to end a vacation at Cali Grill. It's one of our favorite meals and love having it to look forward to at the end of the trip!

I am looking forward to eating here for the first time in October. Is this a start off your vacation right kind of meal, or more of a wrap it up with a bang? I am thinking this is the perfect place to celebrate my DD18's 19th birthday. She loves good sushi. :thumbsup2

I have a feeling that with a trip in October (i.e., soon), combined with the fact that there will be a mad rush for ADRs next week when the lines are opened (given that it has been closed for several months), it is a get-in-whenever-you-can kind of meal! If she is a sushi lover, definitely give it a shot. My personal favorite is the spicy kazan (hope I spelled that right), which I understand has survived the menu change and will remain available. Don't let the "spicy" fool you...it's got incredible flavor, to be sure, but not hot-hot spicy. Had sushi for lunch today and kept thinking how much better it would be if I was sitting at the CG!

But as a general rule, if you actually have a choice, I'd also go with "end of the trip" celebration (unless her actual birthday is somewhere in the middle, in which case it would be pretty special to do it on the actual date.)

We are an end of trip ADR as well last 5 trips its been dinner at a time to fit in with the fireworks it's our favourite way to end or trip.

We like to end a vacation at Cali Grill. It's one of our favorite meals and love having it to look forward to at the end of the trip!

This is what we want to do (if I can get a reservation for the time I want). As of right now, we have Monsieur Paul as our last night meal, but I will surely change it for CG if I can get it :goodvibes.

We have never been there, but hope we can make it part of our trip this year. Everyone keeps says great way to end the trip, we are adding a day in the front of our trip. Is it wrong to start out with Cali Grill?

The reservation lines are going to be crazy on Monday :sad2:

I wonder what chance I will have of even getting a reservation :scratchin

Oh well, fingers crossed!! :goodvibes

Good luck everyone!

jimmysmom74 said:
We have never been there, but hope we can make it part of our trip this year. Everyone keeps says great way to end the trip, we are adding a day in the front of our trip. Is it wrong to start out with Cali Grill?

We usually go towards the beginning of our trip. Last trip it was our 1st night dinner.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter