California Grill or the Wave

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by csmommy, Jun 1, 2009.

?

Please help us choose one dinner below.

1. California Grill

2. The Wave

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. csmommy

csmommy <font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>

All our ADR's are done, confirmed & I think will not change. Although knowing me I will have another 3AM brainstorm & change SOMETHING before our August trip. :rolleyes1

We would love to be able to try both California Grill & The Wave, but just not enough time this trip. Please let me know which you would choose.

Thanks.:grouphug:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dreamfinder2

Dreamfinder2 DIS Veteran

We've eaten at both, and the Wave is kinda special, y'know? It's signature level dining - ate there on my birthday a couple of weeks ago.

OP, I apologize ... something about my early onset dementia ... but I misread your earlier post, and saw Captain's Grill instead of California Grill.

California Grill, no question, altho The Wave would be a clear winner among most other 1 TS spots. CG is the total package - ambiance, view, food, service. That certainly gets my vote.

4. winterman

winterman DIS Veteran

Sorry, I can't help. We plan to go to both. We'll go to the Wave on a MK day and Captain's Grille on a DHS day. We have been to CG for lunch. Have not been to the Wave.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

5. JMD

JMD DIS Veteran

California Grill, no question.

6. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Hands down California Grill. That is by far my DH and I's favorite restaurant on property. But on the flip side we have never eaten at the Wave either, so I maybe a little more bias.