California Grill or the Wave

Please help us choose one dinner below.

• California Grill

• The Wave

Results are only viewable after voting.

csmommy

DIS Veteran
All our ADR's are done, confirmed & I think will not change. Although knowing me I will have another 3AM brainstorm & change SOMETHING before our August trip. :rolleyes1

We would love to be able to try both California Grill & The Wave, but just not enough time this trip. Please let me know which you would choose.

Thanks.:grouphug:

We've eaten at both, and the Wave is kinda special, y'know? It's signature level dining - ate there on my birthday a couple of weeks ago.

OP, I apologize ... something about my early onset dementia ... but I misread your earlier post, and saw Captain's Grill instead of California Grill.

California Grill, no question, altho The Wave would be a clear winner among most other 1 TS spots. CG is the total package - ambiance, view, food, service. That certainly gets my vote.

Sorry, I can't help. We plan to go to both. We'll go to the Wave on a MK day and Captain's Grille on a DHS day. We have been to CG for lunch. Have not been to the Wave.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hands down California Grill. That is by far my DH and I's favorite restaurant on property. But on the flip side we have never eaten at the Wave either, so I maybe a little more bias.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter