California Grill + DxDP + Sushi

samefay

Mouseketeer
Can I order sushi for my appitizer and then order Yoshi's Deluxe Platter or snake in the grass as my entree and it be covered under the deluxe dining plan? TIA!

I don't see why you couldn't do that. All of the other sushi counts as an appetizer, and those two count as entrees, so there shouldn't be any problem doing precisely what you suggest, since you're perfectly within the entitlements offered.

we haven't been going to Ca Grill w/ dining plan, but have the deluxe plan later this summer. Our 6-year-old always get the sashimi plate, so that is going to be OOP, huh, since he is a child? Or I guess an adult can get it for their appetizer and hand it off? Did I understand that right that all sushi but Yoshi's deluxe and snake in the grass are appetizers?

Heck, I may do that myself.

we haven't been going to Ca Grill w/ dining plan, but have the deluxe plan later this summer. Our 6-year-old always get the sashimi plate, so that is going to be OOP, huh, since he is a child? Or I guess an adult can get it for their appetizer and hand it off? Did I understand that right that all sushi but Yoshi's deluxe and snake in the grass are appetizers?

Heck, I may do that myself.

Yes it would be OOP but my DH got sushi for an app last time and it was a huge plate, so you might be able to share it with him.

& I wouldn't see why you couldn't order the sushi apps for an app and then the entree sushi for your main course. Although, it might not be the best use of your dining credits since it is a lot less than some of the entrees.

yeah, I understand about the use of the credits, but you can only eat so many steaks in a week, if that makes any sense.

I will chime in on this one. DH and I dined at CA Grill on 05/12/10 on the DxDP. Jorge was our waiter and told us we could order any appetizer on the menu except the Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Plater and the Snake in the grass, he said that if we wanted to order these we could but they would be considered an entree not an appetizer, so it shouldn't be a problem :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter