California Grill ADR

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Helen1203, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Helen1203

Helen1203 Earning My Ears

We are going to be there in April - on the night we are planning to go to the California Grill Wishes is at 10:00 pm - the only ADR I can get for the California Grill is at 9:20 or 6:00 pm - I took the 9:20 ADR - what do you think the chances are of getting a table next to the windows? -There will be 4 of us -Thanks.

2. sotoalf

sotoalf DIS Veteran

That depends on how crowded the restaurant is. Most of the guests interested in Wishes will probably be requesting tables too.

You'll have far better luck at six.

3. Helen1203

Helen1203 Earning My Ears

Wishes isn't until 10:00 pm that evening - so if we did the 6:00 ADR, I can't imagine being able to drag dinner our for four hours.

4. BlueFairy

BlueFairy DIS Veteran

You can get the window at 6 most likely. But even if you drag your heels, you won't want to wait til 10 for wishes. So take the 9:20, and get there by 9 to check in. Tell them you want a window and cross your fingers. Like the above post said, it just depends. In April they will be busy. It's high season, I believe. Even if you don't get a window you can still enjoy the view and fireworks by leaving your seat. It's almost expected, and if you warn them they will hold a course for you so it doesn't get cold when you step away.