Cadillac Lounge

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
Is the rumor correct that they are doing away with the Cadillac Lounge? My husband and I loved that place for a nice quiet drink before our dinner and also after dinner. The piano player in there was excellent and it was a great and romantic way to wind down the day. Also, a great CM there treated us special. We had ordered 2 glasses of champagne and he came back and told us they were out of the brand we ordered, so he brought a much more expensive one for the same price. A few minutes later, he brought the rest of the bottle back and filled our glasses for free several times, saying he didn't want to let a good bottle sit already opened. We loved that place and would hate to see it replaced! Anyone else have a nice time in there?
dk

I sure hope not! DW and I also loved going befor and after dinner and the guy playing piano was great!!! it is real romantic and nice to get away from the croweds of the rest of the ship like palo without the food! both the server we had and the bartender trated us wonderful:)

My husb. & I also like to relax in there each night listening to the piano, requesting romantic tunes we like. It's also a great place to go where no kids even WANT to be!!!:D :D :D :D :D

We were told on the 5/17 Eastern Magic when it goes into dry dock they are moving the Common Grounds Teen Lounge to ESPN Skybox and the Off Beat Dueling Pianos will become a Sports Bar and the Common Grounds will become a coffee house. All that information came from CMs aboard the Magic. Maybe, they will do the same on the Wonder? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter