Cabins Request

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by PPFD4, Nov 15, 2008.

1. PPFD4

PPFD4 Earning My Ears

Heyall....

I remember seeing a generic form to fax to FW before I go there for check-in w/ requests to try and get the cabin I want. Can anyone repost it, or know where I can find it again?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stampin_fool

stampin_fool Mouseketeer

and put it on your reservation. They can't guarantee that you get a particular cabin but if you give them a loop that you would like to be on they do try to do their best in placing you in that loop. We just put it in the notes when we make our reservation and then remind them when we check in and we get the loop we want. You could also call a few days before your check in date and ask again.

Ronda

4. BradyBz12

BradyBz12 1340.63 miles too far from the Fort

Info is here...
    http://allears.net/acc/cro1.htm

Best bet is to make sure it's noted on your reservation (you can do that anytime) and then fax your request a week prior to arrival.

5. clkelley

clkelley <font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo

The fax# is:407-824-3508

Date

TO: Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground Site Assigner

Address

SUBJECT: Site Request for Month xx - xx

RE: Reservation # xxxxxxxx

I am really looking forward to my stay at the Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground and am writing about cabin requests. I do understand that these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed.

If possible, I would like a cabin in Loop xxxx near (whatever you want to be near).

Thanks so much for your help, and once again I’m really looking forward to my visit to Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campground.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or by email at xxx@xxx.xxx

Sincerely,

Your name here

6. 2goofycampers

2goofycampers Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!

7. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

Yes you can check it here. But try to call to make it sure that you will get what you want or your request. :thumbsup2

8. Mary2e

Mary2e DIS Veteran

I requested a cabin in a specific loop in a quiet location. Much to my surprise, they gave us not only a quiet location - but it wasn't that close to the cabins on either side. We could sit on our deck and almost no one could see us :)

Needless to say, I requested that same cabin number on our reservation for this trip, and will follow up with a fax about 5 days before we leave.

I've always found Disney hotels particularly accommodating when people make requests and have found if you are going for a week there is a good chance it will come thru. The only time I didn't get a request when the trip was 4 days or less.